After staying 6 years in the US, I finally got a chance to go to the famous/infamous New York City. Sounds crazy but yes, this was my first trip to NYC.
It was supposed to be a one-day business trip, but I took the opportunity and extended it into a personal trip as well.
This trip was memorable due to multiple reasons and some of the highlights were (not in exact order but I’ve tried to be stick to the actual timeline) –
- Met my manager and some other Acquians for the first time in person.
- Met Jacob Rockowitz at the Engage ’23 party.
- Going to an Irish pub for the first time.
- First time eating street-food in the US.
- Stayed at Times Square!
- Stayed in Jersey City.
- Visited Hoboken, New Jersey to meet Keith D’souza for the first time.
- Met Gaurav Mishra in Manhattan.
- Walked, walked, and walked some more!
- Made a new friend, Ashish Upadhyay. Met him at the Charging Bull on the last day of my trip.
- Got COVID for the first time! Fu*k New York!
Enjoy some of the photos from my trip.
Leave a Reply