Damn.. this has to be one of the most WTF moment of my life. Bojan Josifoski was chatting with me…he resumed office after about 12 days and he shared a link with me. My dad was sitting with me when I got the link, thinking that it was something to do with work – I clicked on the link, only to find that it was a link to the gallery of one of the macedonian model. Turns out that European girls don’t mind in shedding their clothes while getting clicked! Well, there it was “My WTF Moment !!!!!!!“
I’m blatantly copying this section from Churmuri who copied (took the quote) it from Time Magazine! I think the title of this post tell everyone that what I feel for this man!
“When Sachin Tendulkar travelled to Pakistan to face one of the finest bowling attacks ever assembled in cricket, Michael Schumacher was yet to race a F1 car, Lance Armstrong had never been to the Tour de France, Diego Maradona was still the captain of a world champion Argentina team, Pete Sampras had never won a Grand Slam.
“When Tendulkar embarked on a glorious career taming Imran Khan and company, Roger Federer was a name unheard of; Lionel Messi was in his nappies, Usain Bolt was an unknown kid in the Jamaican backwaters. The Berlin Wall was still intact, USSR was one big, big country, Dr Manmohan Singh was yet to “open” the Nehruvian economy”
“It seems while Time was having his toll on every individual on the face of this planet, he excused one man. Time stands frozen in front of Sachin Tendulkar. We have had champions, we have had legends, but we have never had another Sachin Tendulkar and we never will.”
This is one of the email that forwarded to me by one of my dear friend “Chintu” – his real name is Nikhil and I’m thankful to him for sharing it with me and I thought that it should be shared with the world and so here’s this wonderful point that some guy named Naren wrote. I’ve to say – Naren, brilliant thoughts!!!
We are leaving for a holiday to Lakshwadeep this May. Fantastic preparations have been done. The train reservations are in place. Enough information has been gathered on the places to visit and things to do. The right kind of clothing, the necessary medicines, the anticipatory boredom tackling schemes have been discussed in details.
The best place to stay has been booked. A few local contacts too have been found. The right company for the holidays have been identified, convinced and enthused.
The holidays are still more than a month away. We leave on 6th of May. But everyday there is a discussion on how to make the holidays the best ever. For brilliant memories, a camera, a handicam, enough spare batteries have already found there way to the luggage.
This makes me wonder. We plan so well for the holidays. Most of us do not plan our life so well. Why?
Is it because holidays sound ‘fun’ and life not so?
Is it because holidays are a break from routine and life is routine?
Is it because holidays are an escape and life to me looks like a bondage?
Is it because I look forward to holidays while I look behind in life?
Kya baat hai? Sochoooo mmmm?
Like Farhan Akhtar croons in the movie ‘Rock on’…
Socha Hai Kya Tumne Kya Kabhi?
Socha Hai Kya Tumne Kya Kabhi?
Socha Nahi to Socho Abhiiiiiii…
With love, prayers and best wishes,
1. We should teach our kids that if he is second in class, don’t study harder.. just beat up the student coming first and throw him out of the school
2. Parliament should have only Delhiites as it is located in Delhi
3. Prime-minister, President and all other leaders should only be from Delhi
4. No Hindi movie should be made in Bombay. Only Marathi.
5. At every state border, buses, trains, flights should be stopped and staff changed to local men
6. All Maharashtrians working abroad or in other states should be sent back as they are SNATCHING employment from Locals
7. Lord Shiva, Ganesha and Parvati should not be worshiped in our state as they belong to north (Himalayas)
8. Visits to Taj Mahal should be restricted to people from UP only
9. Relief for farmers in Maharashtra should not come from centre because that is the money collected as Tax from whole of India, so why should it be given to someone in Maharashtra?
10. Let’s support kashmiri Militants because they are right in killing and injuring innocent people for benifit of there state and community… …
11. Let’s throw all MNCs out of Maharashtra, why should they earn from us? We will open our own Maharashtra Microsoft, MH Pepsi and MH Marutis of the world .
12. Let’s stop using cellphones, emails, TV, foreign Movies and dramas. James Bond should speak Marathi
13. We should be ready to die hungry or buy food at 10 times higher price but should not accept imports from other states
14. We should not allow any industry to be setup in Maharashtra because all machinery comes from outside
15. We should STOP using local trains… Trains are not manufactured by Marathi manoos and Railway Minister is a Bihari
16. Ensure that all our children are born, grow, live and die without ever stepping out of Maharashtra, then they will become true Marathi’s
This should somehow reach Raj Thackrey so forward it to as many people as possible.